Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This is the end of something beautiful...

Stop it! You're thinking about the title too much.

Yes there will be in depth discussions at some point about all things from Astrophysics, the beauty of a desert sunset or the joys of toilet training, but this isnt one of them!

This is me sticking my toe in the water, viewing the lay of the land, smelling the finger of life and... yeah whatever.

I've decided that I am the perfect common man to issue you with life advice in a real and practical way, and to document my travels to the Middle East shortly... ok mostly the last one.

Along the way I will mete out some nuggets from the past to keep you going in the boredom that is sure to come.

Sit back and enjoy the ride.

PS... Do you think I squeezed in enough cliches? I think I had one or two more in me. I will endeavour to improve.



No comments:

Post a Comment