Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Caracal Shooting Range





























At the Officers Club here in Abu Dhabi (A pretty cool place for fans of cool buildings and old guns) there is a shooting club open to the public where you can plink off a few rounds for a fairly poultry sum (about $100 AUD for a 9mm and 50 rounds).
Naturally being a bloke, I dragged Mrs pOWENed in for a few shots.










Mrs pOWENed looks very fetching in some safety goggles and earmuffs. Anybody see "Sexy Girls With Sexy Guns"?










She certainly took out the crowd. All of them hit the target though, and the last 5 were all around the 8 mark... not bad...










I did ok too. First the practice target











And the final 10... So close!










When's the next visit?

2 comments:

  1. Sexy Girls With Sexy Guns... my lord I've not thought of that in a while.

    Oh, and nice work with the Arnold/Tony Martin/Ivan Reitman reference earlier. Champagne comedy, my friend.

    ReplyDelete